Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Executing the Future

Phonological ambiguity has always captured my interest. In this case, what does 'executing' mean? Will this 'executing' of the future bring something to an end? Or will it engage the beginning?

These thoughts are on my mind as I return from three days at Oceanstone, at the Huna Retreat. I am experiencing an ever-increasing clarity of the connection between Huna, Evolution by Intention (TM) and this notion of Emerging Futures (TM) . Everything is connected to everything else.

I am also gaining more and more clarity on what Huna means to me (personally) and where my attraction lies. It is not in the details of the rituals or techniques of Huna - it is in what I hold to be its greatest gifts: the Three Selves, the Aloha Spirit and breath. All of these, experienced in the context of Evolution by Intention and The CODE Model(TM), RESULTS in an experience of Emerging Futures .

I am feeling significant pressure in my body to complete my 'Huna' book. In truth, it is becoming much more a book about Huna as a gateway or stargate to not just discovering the godforce that we are, but to engaging from that godforce.

When spirit (Huna) combines with science (The CODE Model), magic happens. Manifestation Spirals....Emerging Futures....and so much more! My mind races and my body tries to keep up! Seems my fingers will not move across the keys fast enough to capture the ideas as they flood my being. In those moments, I think 'VOICE!". There will be so much more that will come through voice. The recordings capture the ideas at the Huna Retreats. Perhaps it's becoming time to make parts of these available.

I know that my future lies in the ongoing exploration and integration (what other word might fit here?) of :
* Who we are = spirit having a human experience, and
* What we are = quantum biological processors, and
* How we are = a never-ending dance of Signals Dancing(TM)

Our future - as a species and as a planet - depends on our ability to grasp these notions, translate them into how we engage and live them.

During the Huna Retreat, I found these words coming out of my mouth: 'executing the future'. That can be taken at least two ways. How it unfolds is up to each of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home