Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Taking a breath....

I am mindful that it has been a while since I've been here. So much has happened and I have not a clue where to begin.

IWI was an intense and powerful experience. As I took a few days to just live my life, from one day to the next, intensity found me again on Thursday. I've been spending the last four days tending to a family emergency, wondering all the while: what is there for me to learn about myself from this experience? To this moment, discovery eludes me.

My life is about to change immensely. I know that. I even know that what awaits is incredible...and potent...and carries in its belly the possibility of inviting massive change in my world as I know it. And I am also aware that I stand at some kind of major crossroad in my life. It is not just a matter of changing speed - it is one of changing direction.

No doubt, what is currently unfolding in my life is in some way connected. (After all, isn't it all connected?) Likely as a metaphor for what is possible. Nothing is ever really broken - it is only in the process of reforming itself to a higher level of expression. I know this...and I trust this...like I know that my life is mine to shape.

I miss being here and, as I was reading earlier in Lucy's words, my life is moving faster than I can track and translate into words. Nevertheless, I know that it is meaningful for me to be here and I will be back. Preferably, sooner rather than later....

In the meantime, I welcome the Space within which to experience my life; the Movement that comes with knowing the time for change is NOW; and the Flow that awakens me to my own potential and that of all who unfold in my life - regardless of age or state of being.

I remind myself....breathing is good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home