Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Monday, November 12, 2007

The CODE Model...and more

I am exhilarated! I just spent two days in amazing, wonderful, weird, compelling, provocative, evocative conversations with a small group of women, discovering all that I have to say about The CODE Model™ and CODE Model Coaching™. I surprised myself!

These things – The CODE Model and CODE Model Coaching – are not anything that I learned or worked at or created. These are frameworks and models that came from the very pores of my being…that were birthed as a by-product of my own engaging, living, discovering, growing and becoming…and then were offered to the world as my way of inviting others into these discoveries for themselves.

During the course of the last two days, I discovered:

• This great and intense need to say what I have to say about these, as they become more accessible and present in the larger world. As much as The CODE Model can be an effective diagnostic, that is not what the wisdom of my own living intended for it.
• That I want the world to know the magic of what these offer…that they go far beyond what we have ever considered possible in the domain of one human being engaging with themselves or with another.
• Great clarity with regard to the point where I stand in my own life; that I am ready to let go of what I already know and make room for me to discover what has yet to flow into my awareness. And I know there is so much more!
• That as I looked around the Program Room in Kanata and I followed the flow of the posters on the wall displaying the sequence of the WEL-Systems models, it was so clear to me why the sequence matters. It is a journey…and like I cannot get to Vancouver from Ottawa without going past Manitoba, nor can I connect to the incredible, awe-inspiring Quantum Biological Being that I am…to the godforce that I am…without going past who I have been and how I got to be that.
• That the Quantum Biological Being model IS the choice-point….it is the place where the paradigm leap takes place….and I either stay in the existing paradigm of the Newtonian world and continue to have access to what I already have access to or I make the leap and claim the new paradigm of the Quantum world AS THAT QUANTUM BIOLOGICAL BEING and all that it awakens me to. BioBaby™, Signals Dancing™, Quantum TLC™ and The CODE Model™ are all offerings on that side of the great divide.
• There is so much more! As I recognize the journey and declare the possible and how it is achieved, I realize that I am ready to move on.

It is a journey. It has a beginning…and a new beginning! Perhaps that is the thing of greatest interest to me: it really never ends and it just keeps getting better.

This two-day conversation about The CODE Model and CODE Model Coaching has been recorded and will become the state-of-the-art reference material for both. Combined with Quantum TLC™, these are the gateways for us to rediscover and reclaim the godforce that each of us is. CODE Model Coaching is never about fixing something or solving a problem, although both of these experiences occur. It is about stepping into the journey home to the godforce that we are.

I am deeply grateful to those who were with me during these two days. I feel complete; I feel free; and I feel that soon, as other conversations make their way to CD, more will be in flow. I know that the ‘more’ will be about Evolution by Intention™ and an EmergingFutures perspective and all that it offers.

Women gathering in small groups…talking…..and the world changes.

Breathing is good…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home