Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I declare....

Wherever 25 or more women gather, I will to go them – including experiences of Women Awakening and/or Decloaking.

Until now, I’ve invited women to step into scheduled programs. My experience of yesterday, with the Women’s Network of Ottawa, awakened me to the realization that the hunger for more and the willingness to engage is far more than I had noticed. From this moment on, I will seek opportunities to be part of these gatherings and invite consideration of a more powerful way of being.

One thing has not and will never change: I am only looking for the women who are looking for me. It is not about talking anyone into anything – it’s about becoming visible to those who are seeking... those who are already in a restless sleep, struggling to wake up.

It does not have to be hard. It does not have to take a long time. And we do not need to do it alone. As I stand and hold my ground on what’s meaningful to me, I look around and notice that I am surrounded by so many others who also stand clear and bold, for all to see.

New collectives are coming to life.

Breathing is good…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home