Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Buffet of thoughts

I’m not even thinking in complete thoughts, these days. It feels more like thought ‘blips’ or perhaps sound bytes in my head. Things like:

* We need new language for the ‘energy’ conversation. We talk about ‘energy’ the same way that we talk about emotions/feelings, etc. – in the language of good/bad, right/wrong; in the language of ‘broken’ (i.e. holes in my aura) or victim (i.e. someone is sending me negative energy). How can this be??? How can something that is not a ‘thing’ be treated like a thing? As a nominalization, ‘energy’ can only exist as an experience in my body. To denominalize ‘energy’ demands that we return to the experience of the body. And in that place, there only ‘is’ intelligence/information. What we DO with it - i.e. how we engage it - determines the quality of our lives. NOTE TO SELF: write an article about how we have taken a quantum expression (energy) and squeezed it into a Newtonian box so that we can feel safe by making it familiar. What else can we do with it?

* Manifestation Spirals – the process for creating outside of us what lives inside of us. They are not separate – they are expressions along a continuum of existence/experience. We are always manifesting. The more potent question is: can we stay awake sufficiently to manifest what we intend? Manifestation, as a process of expression of the godforce that we are, NEVER sleeps. It is never that I am not manifesting – it is that I get distracted and manifest the outcome of that distraction, ie. my intention minus the degree of distraction (length of time and degree of intensity) = my life.

* Acceleration. Things keep moving faster and faster. As much as there are many for whom coma continues to be the most appealing state, there are many others who are awakening to discover that they are not who they have been taught to me. In that moment, it is as if you can hear the cascading sound of locks opening in sequence, and the creaky hinges swinging open the doors to a different reality. In an instant, life changes.

* Women. Women don’t hold the key – women are the key. Not because of anything they have to learn or discover but because when they simply choose to be themselves and refuse to be anything else, life changes. No matter what the profession; no matter what the circumstances (and I am very aware that these circumstances are, in far too many ways and places, deadly and dire), it is the essence of our being that transforms. We are, after all, the gender that creates life. Without us, the survival of the species comes to an end.

* Puzzles. My life seems to be full of puzzle pieces. Over here, a piece about my family’s needs. Over there, a piece about the new Huna book. Up on that shelf, yet another piece about the size of my own intention and its implications. Next to it, a large piece that reminds me that my sons are all grown up and will soon be gone. Yet another piece, offering the opportunity to engage more provocatively…more extensively and visibly….to invite discovery – for me and for others. All pieces of a puzzle that I cannot see in its entirety to describe. It is less about putting these pieces together to some known outcome, and much more about watching them as they fall into place, my attention drawn to the spaces between the pieces. What else is to come?

* Entrepreneurial Women. Women in conversation, creating organic collectives that are designed for Manifestation Spirals. No rules. No fees/dues. A gathering of women who carry the desire to shape their world…to shape the world…in anticipation of a new way of defining our humanity. It is not about creating and/or designing/developing a business. It is much about discovering what business will shape itself when we have clarity and the power of intention behind the desire to Manifest? Sounds like fun to me!

Soon, I will be going away for a couple of weeks to allow myself the Space to bear witness to my own life. Nothing to do. Nothing to create. Nothing to write. And yet, I know that in that Space, Movement will occur that will defy description and definition – and my life will expand. And through it all, my greatest challenge will be to pay attention to the sun setting behind the mountains as I sail to Alaska….

Breathing is good…..

1 Comments:

At 8/04/2007 10:02:00 p.m., Blogger Anne T.-Bérubé, PhD said...

Have a wonderful journey Louise!
You are in my thoughts.
love
Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home