Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The press of potential....

…has a life of its own.

Day 5 of RIA; Day 3 of ITS. As one day unfolds into the next, I am aware of how it has become so much more than it was.

There is an acceleration and an expansion that I don’t yet know how to put words to. How I know it’s there is from what I witness in the movement of the women in the room; in how far they go and how easily they get there; and in how quickly the fear disappeared. What has remained is curiosity, clarity of intention and determination.

I am discovering that the more I let go of what I think it should be, the more I discover what it can be. It surfaces all by itself. These days do not resemble any of the days that have gone before them. When I consider the next experience - the next invitation for women to step into the exploration of who they might become – I have no idea what will unfold. What I do know without doubt or hesitation is that it will go beyond where we are today. Like breathing in…and breathing out…with each breath bringing more life than the last.

In the past, my attention was on finding a way to repeat the experience so that others would benefit from a ‘proven’ process. Now, I know that what I am focused on is stepping into every experience as a unique event. Emerging Futures. That means being willing to show up with all that I know and, more importantly, all that I am, and allowing it to unfold from one conversation to the next. Already, in doing so, new material is forming itself.

Today, there was a moment when one of the women awakened to the godforce that she is. In that moment of recognition, I watched as her hand went to cover her mouth and stifle the gasp of recognition, her eyes brimming with tears. In that same instant, something moved through the room….like a pulse or a burst of energy that began with her body as the centre of a ring of energy that instantly spread through the room. In the movement of that pulse came heat, with the temperature of the room rising quickly and noticeably. She had arrived!

Expansion of consciousness does not require effort, it requires that we oepn our eyes and see ourselves. we awaken and it becomes impossible for us to NOT engage.

Decloaking is always the key to seeding potential.

Breathing is good…..

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 06:33:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic and powerful week it was. Thanking for continuing to create the space for us to flourish and grow by leaps and bounds.

My reflections I captured during Day 5 RIA/Day 3 ITS were as follows. As you can see in comparision the energy in the room truely was immense.

"The waves are continously and steadily crashing on the shore this morning... symbolic for what is to come? More than likely.

Last night one of my good friends stepped into a huge wave of information, so much so she was paralyzed with the intensity and the fear she had always associated with it in the past...

Today I can feel the energy of those who are in the room with me. I swear I can see the power that each woman is claiming back for themselves as the waves continue to come and they awaken.

Signal # 1... I am my own godforce. I am all I have been looking for.

What a huge morning. It is pretty crazy the intesity and frequency of these waves. How much more do I hold? Unlimited I know..."

Just a few snippits I managed to capture on this imparticular day of discover. And there is always more.

I will leave you with the very last sentances in my journal on the final day of RIA & ITS at Oceanstone.

"Sitting in the middle of the brook, by the Ocean, the sun shining, the mild November wind blowing, the bubbling of the brook, the crashing of the waves, the smell of the sea and the sound in the distance of a buoy bell. I took off my shoes to walk through the water. To feel I am alive. I have created all of this for myself. I am home. I am my source. I am free. I am me!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home