Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Friday, December 29, 2006

David Icke...again!

I can’t remember the first time I read one of David Icke’s books – that’s how long ago it was. I was struck by his incredible capacity for detail, and the way in which he documented his findings. Although his approach was somewhat different, what he wrote, in some way, felt ‘right’. To this day, he is considered an extremely controversial speaker.

David Icke is back on my holodeck. Why? I don’t yet have a clue. However, I do know that when he starts showing up on websites connected to sites that I’m exploring; and when his name just happens to pop up in an email about upcoming conferences with links to audio files of his interviews; only a few days after I’ve been exploring acquiring his extensive DVD’s….well, I begin to pay attention. I am, after all, well trained to calibrate!

While listening to his interview, I was drawn to the places where our thinking overlaps. He knows that WHAT we are as human beings is a quantum biological instrument…a processor. He knows WHO we are flows through that device and is not bound by the limitations of that device. No doubt, were he to discover the Signals Dancing™ experience, it would all make perfect sense to him.

David’s thoughts of his discoveries are connected to notions of a conspiracy to ensure that human beings fail to discover the truth about themselves, allowing us all to stay in bondage. Perhaps this is one place where we explore and express different truths about ourselves. In my world – on my holodeck – I am held hostage only by myself. I am kept in bondage only by my ever-deepening coma of habituation and in the moment that I choose NOT that, that which binds me begins to fall away. Only I am holding myself hostage.

I am going to get David’s DVD’s and explore more of what he has to say. I am also mindful that the notion of ‘Evolution by Intention™’ makes it possible for all human beings to ‘emerge’ without anything outside them needing to set them free.

Who knows where this will go? In my emerging future, this is yet another wave that invites discovery of more of who I am. I am however, noticing that the things that are calling to me are profoundly different from what once was there. David Icke is a far cry from NLP!

Breathing is good…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home