Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Emerging Future

My last few days have been spent finalizing the 3rd Edition of Fully Alive, getting the manuscript ready for production. I’m also continuing to work on my Huna book; and have finally completed the list of material to record in the next few weeks. The list is long, having decided to exhaust all that I have to say (is that ever possible???) about all of the WEL-Systems models, including The CODE Model, CODE Model Coaching, Evolution by Intention and Emerging Futures.

My own future is emerging rapidly and I’m engaging to keep pace – and make room for the next wave. I have no idea what it will look/feel like, and I know that it will be an important time for my own evolution.

My need to complete what feels like unfinished business is strong. Like putting all the ITS material on CD, from beginning to end. Having my books on CD. Recording all that I can think of to say on The CODE Model and its unique chakra correlations, CODE Model Coaching and Quantum TLC. Recording all the meditations that form part of the ITS process. It is as if doing so will in some way complete something for me and I can…..what??!?!?!?

It feels like pressure… pressure in the area of my ears…with much activity in the eyes. It is as if I am getting ready to see through things and to see what’s not yet here….to hear where there is no sound….and to have nothing to say. For so many years, it seems that I’ve had so much to say.

I’m also becoming aware of my pull to move toward retreat experiences; destinations that invite the body to let go and relax, making way for so much more to be in flow. I believe we are greatly in need of this capacity for flow.

And so, some part of me sits back and watches the rest of me go! I seem to be able to do so many things at once. It also feels like I’m moving toward some kind of deadline or finish line…on what? Not quite sure, but it sure makes my life interesting.

Emerging Futures is my future. The implications for the coming decade are immense – and I already know that. Emerging Futures is (I believe) essential to carving out new ways of moving through the world that are far beyond what we know. It is not what we know that will make the difference. It’s what we don’t know and are willing nonetheless to trust. It’s what we are willing to allow ourselves to become. Not WHO but WHAT. We are not what we think we are. We are so much more.

Emerging Futures was birthed from Huna as a gateway. Without the Three Selves of Huna, it is not complete. Time and space are elements of the NOW and are not relevant for an emerging future. Compression of time permits manifestation to occur instantly. An apple in my hand appears when I intend for it to do so. Of what value are the things we’ve been taught to hold dear when each of us can do that? Makes life as we know it meaningless in so many ways.

My Spirit is restless, hearing the call to a new way of being. It is like January 2006 all over again…but much more intense. I wonder how many others are restless, too?

Breathing is good…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home