Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Upcoming Radio Show

This Thursday, from 5:00 to 6:00 pm Ottawa time, I'll be a guest on the internet radio show Mission Unstoppable with Coach Frankie Picasso. The conversation will focus on the new four-day women's retreat called Emerging Futures: Leadership Redefined - Reclaimed.

I'll be joined by Lori Walton, Amy McNaughton and Anne Thibeault-Berube, all of whom were in the original pilot in June. In their own words, we'll discover the difference that this women's retreat has made in their lives.

I'll be leaving for Halifax on Sunday for the next offering of this women's retreat. I know that the June program propelled me and others present into taking action NOW rather than 6 weeks or 6 months from now. As a result, lives have already been changed. I know that Amy, Lori and Anne all have compelling and important stories to tell of the impact, for each of them.

My colleague and friend Sheila sent me a note yesterday, mentioning that she had just noticed that 2009 is the date on the Institute's Declaration of Evolution by Intention. Her comment was: "When I first read about the 2009 goal on Evolution by Intention, I thought it was a lofty undertaking. Now, I KNOW that it is imperative that it get out there, so others can even consider it as a choice. I am totally amazed by the sheer ease of it, and the SIMPLICITY of it, and the ALOHA of it, and, yet, the incredible depth and breadth of it. Genius!"

I know that the WEL-Systems body of knowledge, Quantum TLC, The CODE Model, Evolution by Intention and Emerging Futures change lives - quickly, profoundly, generatively and effortlessly. After almost 20 years of results, there is no question about that. It is not that I believe everyone should engage in this experience; it is that I want everyone to have access that they might choose for themselves.

I, for one, am unwilling to struggle through my life when I know there are other ways.

Breathing is good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home