Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Manifesting....Meaning

Day 3 of 'Manifesting a Meaningful Life' is half-way through. As much as I am a full participant in this process in one way, I am also separate from it in other ways.

What it says to me is that I can chanage my life - completely! - in the blink of an eye.

It tells me that manifestation shaped by meaning creates a magical life.

It tells me that it's easy and can produce results in less than 3 days.

Wow! My life...their lives...and all of it a template for living - period.

And now, I dive back into exploring and discovering the rest of my life.

Breathing is good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home