Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Diving deep and surfacing

Where does the time go? I'm beginning to notice that on the holodeck of my experience, time is doing some interesting things.

Two weeks ago, I had my first experience of Manifesting a Meaningful Life . All I can say is WOW! - what an incredible ride! I'm happy to say that given all that is emerging in my life, I recorded the full six days. I know there were many times when things were coming out of my mouth and I had no idea what they were about. Only when completed, had another slice of life fallen into place. I look forward to listening to the recordings. I know that there is much there for me to discover.

That's a strange feeling. KNowing that the words that came out of my mouth are somehow new to me....and hold new information of which I was not aware when the words were actually spoken. I wonder what that is - and at the same time, I trust it completely.

2008 is lining up to be a year that manifests new gateways. Gateways that allow for acceleration. Gateways that invite new ways to experience my world. I'm eager for it all to continue to unfold and know that all I have to do is continue to trust the truth of my experience, from one breath to the next.

Last week was equally busy and spent more in play. Took a few days to spend time with my Mom who - for those who know her! - is no hardship to be with. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. My mother is one of the most irreverant, sassy and enlivened people I know! This is one time that I sure hope it's genetic.....

This week is already full of exciting and compelling invitations for discovery. Amy has a new office in Dartmouth! Lori is visiting in Ottawa and making her way through the Nation's capital - on foot. Others from the Manifesting experience are taking off like a shot, moving with the force of intention into manifesting their lives in ways that are meaningful to them. And that is really what it's all about. Without meaning, manifesting becomes a force on the loose, kind of like a hose left lying on the ground with water gushing through it. It goes this way and then that, guided only by the force itself with no framework of meaning. I know the women who were here two weeks ago are indeed, a force to be reckoned with.

There is always more. More discovery. More creation. More people to play with. More growth and evolution. My world is an amazing place in which to live and I am grateful for every moment. As I consider the months to come - the time at Oceanstone for the Women's Leadership Retreat, the Huna Retreat; as I consider the coming November experiences for CODE Model Guide certifications; as I look forward to stepping boldly into the next book; and as I breathe a sigh of peace as I know Kona approaches, I know my life is magical. I also know that a magical life is a choice.

One last thing: I was blown away by the magnificence of the space created by Carole and Peter in Knowlton. Grace...immense space....beauty...and a welcoming that melts my heart. Carole and I have been friends since grade 9. Am I that old???? To this day, I have never heard her say an unkind word about another soul. Is there a category for that for the NObel Prize?

Breathing is good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home