Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Soul Searching

Today was an interesting mix of Jennifer Lopez and Ghost Rider - both soul-searching in their own unique way. Leaves me thinking how my soul searching is unique to me.

JoLo (do they still call her that???) was being interviewed and mentioned that she pulled back from her career about four years ago to ponder the important things in her life. Things like: why am I in this business? What do I love about this business? What do I want to accomplish in my life with this business?

Good questions, I thought - and applicable to my life, too. I think I'll ponder those for a bit.

'Ghost Rider' capped my day, yet another thing to cause me to ponder: do we ever really make a difference if we're not willing to look a little weird to everyone else?

Tomorrow is another day of synchronicities, metaphors and enquiries that edge me toward the deep end of the pool. Lucky for me, I'm amphibious.

Breathing is good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home