Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Awake!

Today - in this moment - I am aware of how alive I am! If I notice that, then I MUST be awake. Waking up is the key to it all.

Waking up from what? The need to wake up presupposes that I am somehow asleep. Deep sleep equals coma. Coma is not flatline - it is motionless chaos.

I remember that dream from long ago. The one about meeting the goddess walking along the beach, and as the conversation unfolds she morphs into me. I am, already, that which I seek.

In the dream, being reminded of having chosen to forget so that I might become willing to engage. As I ENGAGE in awakening others to remember who they are, I will remember who I am.

In this moment, I become aware of this thought: the goddess awakens to awaken other goddesses and in doing so, awakens to more of who she is. The next thought: as the goddesses awaken, the collective awakening awakens the goddess in us all. The goddess in the women and the men - and things shift.

It is never about gender - it is about Essential Being of us all.

I am surrounded by goddesses awake and awakening. Goddesses in both the women and the men in my life. In this moment, I know that I am not alone.

Today, I read the blog of the goddess that lives in Ray Landry (see WEL-Systems Blogging Community link). I am moved and feel greater strenght in myself, knowing that he is here. The voice of the goddess that Ray is, speaks with a different resonnance. I am further awakened. It takes great courage and in-sight....'seeing into' Self...for this vibration of voice to carry this message.

Waking up. Knowing that I'm safe in being awake. And knowing that I am never alone.

Breathing is good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home