Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Leadership, Emerging Futures and Huna

I can no longer keep them separate. For me, conversations about leadership cannot go beyond what I already know without reminding myself that all meaning is context dependent. Change the context and the meaning changes all by itself. Our existing notions of and explorations of ‘leadership’ all occur in a context set decades ago and is no longer questioned. I believe we need to question that context.

‘Evolution by Intention™ ‘(as opposed to evolution by accident or by default) sets a new context for the leadership conversation. Leadership for what purpose? Leadership as a result that is defined by what expectations? What will be required in order for us to know, express and experience ‘leadership’ within the context of evolving by intention?

And beyond even this as a shift in context, we can go further into the unknown – into the ever-present, ever-active and unfolding NOW – and consider Emerging Futures as a context for leadership. THIS presses the edges not only of the leadership conversation but begins to demand that we seek beyond what we know ourselves to BE to more fully open to trusting Emerging Futures as a way to live fully, live vibrantly and live long!

Huna and the context of the Three Selves is an essential component to understanding the notion of Emerging Futures. I am choosing to create a new blog that will make room for me to begin to express some of my experiences of Huna as a gateway to living from Evolution by Intention and to trusting my Emerging Futures. You can find it at:
Huna: Gateway to the Godforce Within

The leadership conversation is a crucial one. Not just to explore leadership as we’ve been taught to consider it; not just to look back and identify what we think leadership has been; but to stop….and consider…the profound implications of a new expression of leadership and its essential requirement in creating a world profoundly different from the one that we currently live in. Doing more of what we’ve already done won’t do it. It is no longer about trying to figure out WHAT TO DO differently. Our world demands that we begin to discover WHO ELSE WE ARE TO BECOME. We need to discover something new and more potent within ourselves that we can bring into play as we define and move forward into the world we desire. Every choice we make becomes an expression of a conscious intention to take us to who we know we are capable of becoming.

Density and intensity. Both are increasing at all levels of expression in our lives. Are we paying attention? It is no longer enough to find new ways to fix things and/or solve our problems. Not only are new problems being created at a rate that exceeds our capacity to fix the ones we already have, our problems are now creating problems of their own. In alignment with the natural expression of the organic systems that come together to create our world as we know it, these systems are 'birthing' their own offspring. Unless we find a more powerful way to BE, we may not be able to outrun what we’ve created.

Breathing is good…..

1 Comments:

At 2/05/2007 07:06:00 p.m., Blogger Lori Walton said...

I am so excited that you have created a Huna blog Louise.

I know from my experience in programs with you that I have tapped into my godforce (and it freaked me out).

I also know the feeling I had while I was in tune with my Signal #1 was unbelievable and beyond words.

I am excited to read more on your Huna Blog about your experiences with Huna and I look forward to your upcoming Huna book (summer 2007 right?).

Knowing there is always more is just the thing that keeps driving me to engage. In October I hope to be able to experience the Huna weekend with you and who ever else shows up!

Thank you for showing up... all aspects of your passion, Women's Leadership, Emerging Futures, Huna and all else that is you!

Much Love,

Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home