Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Vibrations from the deep

It would seem that Lori, Anne and I are in some kind of mutually-expanding dance, today. For me, it begins as believing in myself...my Self...no matter what, and leads to BEING MySelf no matter what. When I am clear that I AM, what is there to believe in? It boils down to one single expression: ENGAGE

Over the years, I've discovered that it's easy for me to believe in mySelf when things are going well/easily/comfortably. But what has always made the difference is continuing to BE mySelf when things went 'wrong'; when others shook their heads and slowly moved away; when the little voice in my head, berating me for being stupid/thick/unrealistic/naive/etc., would not cease. What shaped my world was to BE mySelf even when the compelling force of my cultural conditioning pressed for stopping... apologizing... hiding... redicrecting myself...and coming, once again, to 'know my place'; to BE mySelf in those moments when the flame flickered and seemed slowly to suffocate as I was pulled to enter into the deep sleep of my conditioned thoughts.

Through all this, in BEING mySelf, none of it was hidden. It was there for all to see (if they could find the courage to look) as I lived my private confusion/uncertainty/chaos in a public world. The magnificence of my imperfection IS what's perfect!

In that moment, I found a deeper sound much lower in my body that was not words, but a vibration. What comes to mind is the vibration of something massive...something immensely powerful... unstoppable... moving steadily forward.

That vibration was/is that I AM.... that the godforce that I am IS.... and that my future is emerging with its greatest focus and deepest intent.

All I ever have to do is breathe... BE mySelf.... and allow myself to be guided by this vibration. Just keep moving forward, one step leading the way and making possible the next. ENGAGE. Live! Claim the moment and let it claim me.

It's not complicated - and in a holographic universe...MY universe....it will be as I know it will be.

Breathing (really) is good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home