Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Transformation: safety, science and a touch of the sacred

I am gaining clarity on what I’m doing here…in this world, in this time and space.

The task is a simple one: what we call transformation is about waking up. Waking up is not just about my own awakening, but is also about staying awake and awakening others. The alternative is to roam awake in a world asleep – and wander alone – or in despair, to allow myself to go back to sleep.

I know how to wake up and awaken others so that not only do they wake up, they discover how to stay awake and awaken others - and so does anyone else who has experienced the WEL-Systems intensives. In my time, I have created a world that has become large enough not only to be able to invite others in to play, but ever-expanding to make room for those awakening to awaken their others and invite THEM in to play! In this way, my world – the world – expands.

I am learning and gaining clarity of what the message is, within this purpose.

Transformation has, for generations, been sought through the process of the intellect managing and guiding and controlling the body. What I have come to know as my truth is that transformation can only occur when I free my body from the constraints of my intellect. In that moment, the full power of my body is accessed and released to engage rapidly, profoundly and meta-physically to manifest MORE of who I am!

Transformation has three essentials: safety, science and a touch of the sacred. Without all three present at the same time, the result is incremental change. Safety is an inside job – and only my body knows how to create and manifest that experience for me. Unless and until I become willing and able to LIVE that, I am incapable of engaging. And without my ability to ENGAGE, it’s just empty blah-blah-blah. Like moving through the world wrapped in saran wrap, being able to see and be seen, and yet never touch or be touched. Experience demands engaging.

When I free my body of being hostage to my intellect, I free my Self to enliven the tissue. The tissue opens, expands and becomes enlivened with the potential of the essence of who I am – of the Signal from Self – and my world changes in an instant. One breath to the next. Transformation is about profound, generative and instant change – in a breath.

I know there is more to come. Where it will take me I have no idea. What I do know is that I’m ready.

Breathing is good…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home