Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Manifestation

Breathe
Follow the impulse
Let yourself know the truth of your own experience

The impulse is equivalent to the point of the particle formation potential in the void. The impulse is the body's way of letting us know that we are in a moment of the possibility of creation. We choose to act... or not.

Those situations where there is an impulse, occur when there is an opportunity to grow and expand our 'being'. If it is important, it will repeat and intensify, particularly if fear has caused us to pull away from it, meaning we know it's important but are afraid. There is an initial recognition and a moving away.

It's the moving away from the impulse that makes life complicated. The body never lies.

Breathing is good.....

1 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 10:24:00 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

wow. this blog is about me. If I don't step into what I'm trying to create, then the pain in my foot may just intensify. I do believe that I need to rest but I notice that when I'm working (with clients) that my heel seems fine.
thanks for enlightening me. :)
Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home